Friday, May 02, 2008
Woots, like only 2 pics from Wah Liew's bday! Poor guy only Andrea and me celebrated with him cause' it was the exams period! But don't worry we're gotta have a belated one for you and Alex at Bintan! Whee*
Yums! Anyway Steven you look eh awkward!
We were supposed to look greedy here and yes, Andrea you win! HAA!Randomly, I realised I watch alot of shows this time during the exam period! I'm really really ill-disciplined! And they're all brainless shows! I love being bimbotic *twirls hair*

Yep, finished watching Girlicious! Kinda like Search for the Next Doll! This time round they're all really good dancers and singers! Whatsmore, they're all freakin' young and HAWT!
I'm also watching ANTM 10 LA! I like Kata-something cause' she's really pwetty! But don't think she'll win though!
On top of this, I watch other cheena shows randomly. Ok omg I'm feeling real guilty after this confession!
Blah I just hope exams will end soon and I'm really looking forward to meeting Williesbin which is like NEXT FRIDAY ): Cause I saw from Siewlian's blog that there's a Stage franchise open by Lee/Li/ Teng and I'm so gonna check it out! He's freaking smart cause Xiaozhu fans will definitely buy stuff from there! I hope there's something for me to buy and that it's not too ex (yes Williesbin I'm so gonna try to buy something even though you think it's childish HUMPH)
Matt, NAH, your favourite photo to end of my blog post! HAAHAAHAAAA!! PS: I know you love hair!
Love, Tyra (:
